We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data by us and cookies that are used by our Store. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general regulation on data protection.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (“Administrator”)
MICHAŁ SZCZEGOT, an entrepreneur running a business under the name Szczegot Handmade Knives & Outdoor Gear Michał Szczegot, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister competent for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP ( TIN) 8262142260, REGON (company registration) number 368957023, ul. Andersa 79A, 08-400 Garwolin.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in it (“Services”).
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide to do, it could be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Fulfilling your orders
- Direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter
The basis for processing:
- A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
- A contract for the provision of services or activities undertaken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in processing data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction research (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to register in the Store
- no possibility to use the Store’s services
- no possibility to make purchases in the Store
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until:
- the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data will cease to bind us
- the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Store by the parties will cease
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing
– depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
- object at any time to the processing of your data:
– for reasons related to your particular situation – to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
– if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
they enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Store
do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
1. delete cookies
3. In this Store, cookies are used for the following purposes
- remembering information about your session
- sharing the Store’s functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- software provider needed to run an online store
- the entity delivering the goods
- software provider that facilitates running a business (e.g. accounting software)
- the entity providing us with technical support
- relevant public authorities to the extent to which the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to exercise your personal data rights?
Write to the e-mail address: